Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Some more size issues...

I know Patrick already wrote about this issue but I have some things to get of my chest too. As he already mentioned I'm tall, almost 6ft. And I am not on the skinny side, but wearing an L/XL doesn't really make me fat either I think.
Anyway, my problem, and I'm sure many women out there feel the same way, is that I can hardly find any Wilderness Chic clothes in women's sizes. I've been looking for a nice vest for over a year now, without any success. I'd really like one of those hooded vests with a more feminine cut and style! Oh sure, I can find stuff in the men's department but, come on, what women wants to always wear black, gray and dark blue? Not this one. Plus, men's clothes always end up looking like a bag on me because the cut is simply wrong.
Unfortunately, there's no choice for people like me. I love being outside even when its cold and that means I need some proper clothes. Hiking in jeans and a normal sweater is not very comfortable, warm or dry and just won't do anymore! Are you listening North Face?

No comments:

Post a Comment